Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What Part of “You’ve Got the Wrong Number” do you NOT understand?

This woman keeps calling me on my cell phone asking for someone that’s NOT me. And I keep telling her that she’s got the wrong number but yet she keeps calling.

Now she done made me mad as this has been going on for several weeks now. I’m thinking to say, “Woman, what part of ‘You’ve Got the Wrong Number’ do you NOT understand? No matter HOW many times you call this number, I’m still going to tell you the same thing. You’ve got the WRONG number. No matter how many times you call this number, you’re always going to get ME. It ain’t gonna change. I’m the ONLY ONE who uses THIS PHONE NUMBER. So QUIT calling it. Much more of this and I’m going to have to REPORT YOU. See, I’ve got YOUR number.”

No comments: