Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I Read Somewhere That the Belief That.......

............you will gain weight if you consistently eat after a certain hour is a myth. You will gain weight however, if you consistently eat more calories than your body needs after a certain hour.

That’s good news for me as I work the evening shift at the hospital and I’ve been having my dinner between 9:30pm and 10:00pm and so far I have not gained any weight. Thank God!!

I suppose that is because I skip breakfast most days and only have lunch. No I’m not saying that you should do this, it’s just what I do and I KNOW that I SHOULD NOT do this but I do it anyway, shame on me.

One of my goals for this year is to eat healthier. I don’t do diets that well so I’m not even going to attempt another diet. I have cut out a lot of the “bad” stuff, though I haven’t added enough of the good stuff yet.

Monday and Tuesday I listened to a program on the radio program,
PointofView.net where the topic was healthy lifestyle. The guest was a Dr. Ted Broer. He made everything sound so simple.

I haven’t committed to anything yet as I’m still searching for that diet where I can eat all the chocolate I want and and less vegetables and still look like Jennifer Aniston!

No comments: